Turkey: Covid-19 deferred tax funds in sure sectors
To print this text, merely register or hook up with Mondaq.com.
COVID-19 continues to convey change and setbacks to many points world wide and in our nation. Many steps have been taken to deal with these setbacks. As well as, regulatory adjustments have been launched. Measures have additionally been taken to guard taxpayers within the context of insurance policies taken towards the pandemic. Many rules have been launched to offer taxpayers with numerous choices. The foundations for deferring tax funds are as follows:
1- Common press launch on procedural tax regulation
The Common Communiqué on Fiscal Procedural Legislation (“Communiqué”) was revealed within the Official Journal of 25.01.2021 and numbered 31375. In accordance with the Communiqué, the measures taken by the Ministry of the Inside (“Ministry”) relating to the postponement tax are as follows:
- Taxpayers in sectors which have quickly ceased their actions or whose actions have ceased altogether, profit from the “drive majeure“provisions supplied for by the tax process regulation n ° 213.
- Taxpayers who perform their enterprise actions in cinemas, cafes, nation gardens, Web cafes, digital sport lounges, billiard rooms, golf equipment, tea gardens, swimming swimming pools, Turkish baths, saunas , amusement parks are thought of to be drive majeure. state of affairs at December 1, 2020.
- Regarding taxpayers topic to drive majeure provisions;
The deadlines for submission have been prolonged till the top of the twenty sixth day of the month following the expiration of the drive majeure and the deadlines for fee of taxes gathered on the idea of those declarations have been prolonged from the month following the month throughout which the declaration should be submitted, from the primary interval for which the interval for submitting the declaration has been prolonged, till the top of the next month respectively for every interval, for the paperwork talked about beneath:
- Withholding declarations (together with withholding and bonus service declarations) and worth added tax declarations and “Type Ba-Bs” notifications and e-books which should be ready and signed inside stated deadline and whose authorized interval corresponds to the interval of drive majeure;
- Cost for “e-ledger certificates” and e-books and secondary copies of associated certificates recordsdata, which should be uploaded to the tax administration’s pc system throughout the identical timeframe.
- The drive majeure provisions can be relevant for the postponement of the declaration and the fee deadlines in regards to the tax deductions of the declarations within the occasion that it’s compulsory to inform the knowledge on the earnings primarily based on the premium worth and the companies associated to the interval. drive majeure in accordance with Social Safety Laws by the declaration of withholding tax and premium.
2- Postponement of the lodging tax
In accordance with article 42 of the regulation on the restructuring of sure money owed and amending sure legal guidelines of 11.11.2020 and numbered 7256, the date of entry into drive of the lodging tax mounted on 01.01.2021 has been modified to 01.01. .2022.
In conclusion, the present intervals relating to the deferral potentialities granted to taxpayers within the framework of the measures taken have been set out above. With the Communiqué, the postponement provisions for sectors topic to drive majeure have been regulated. As well as, the repayments of restructured money owed supplied for by Legislation No. 7256 on the restructuring of sure money owed and the modification of sure legal guidelines start in January 2021.
The content material of this text is meant to offer a normal information on the topic. Specialist recommendation needs to be sought in your explicit state of affairs.
POPULAR POSTS ON: Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Turkey