MCDONALD’S has more than 39,000 points of sale in 120 countries, which serve 68 MILLION customers per day.
Here we take a look at where fast food fans are charged the most to get their fix …
Which country has the most expensive McDonald’s in the world?
- Lebanon – Lebanon is home to the most expensive McDonald’s in the world.
Fast food lovers have to shell out Â£ 15.89 for a Big Mac.
Meanwhile, a large fries will set you back Â£ 9.63 and a large coke will cost Â£ 6.74.
Even children’s meals are very expensive, at Â£ 15.89.
McDonald’s opened in Lebanon in 1985 and has 24 outlets.
- 2. Switzerland
- 3. Liechtenstein
- 4. Israel
- 5. Samoa
By comparison, a Bic Mac in the UK costs you Â£ 3.29 in October 2021.
Large fries cost Â£ 1.49 and Happy Meals cost around Â£ 2.59.
A big coke will cost the British around Â£ 1.29.
Which country has the cheapest McDonald’s in the world?
- Indonesia – Indonesia is home to the cheapest McDonald’s in the world.
And there are a total of 224 branches where Indonesians can have their meals.
A Big Mac will only cost hungry customers Â£ 1.75.
Meanwhile, a large fry costs just Â£ 1.13 and a large coke will only cost 62 pence.
And children’s meals are very inexpensive and cost just Â£ 1.83.
In the UK you can buy a hamburger and a cheeseburger for less than a pound, priced at 89p and 99p respectively.
What is the most expensive McDonald’s menu item in the world?
- The Lebanese Grand Chicken Special, which costs Â£ 19.67, is the most expensive McDonald’s item in the world.
- France and Monaco Signature Charolais & Sauce Aux 2 Moutardes comes in second at Â£ 10.44
- Israeli Mega Tokyo burger, which is filled with fried mushrooms and Asian barbecue sauce, is the third most expensive in the world for Â£ 9.78